On Tuesday, October 8th from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm NLSS will be open to the public to showcase:
- Travel club plans: Meeting for all Travel Club members beginning at 4:30 pm
- NLSS foods class chili and stew sampler! Check out the cafeteria to taste chili and stew along with fry bread or bannock courtesy of our grade 10 foods class.
- Check out the new outdoor learning space in the back yard of the school
- Slide show showcasing programming at NLSS
- EQAO results celebrating accomplishments of our grade 9 & 10 students on provincial assessment results. Check out our best-ever results!
- All teachers will be in their learning environments to share early progress reports, achievement and next steps for success with students and parents.
- Office open to review Special Education and Guidance plans for students.
Parents are encouraged to check out NLSS with their student on Tuesday evening, see you there!