On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, NLSS is hosting an open house for all students, parents and guardians from 4:30 to 8:00 pm. NLSS will be running a 40 min. class schedule in the morning, with student dismissal at 12:10 pm. Student transportation will take place at 12:10 pm and NLSS will not have our school store open for lunch on this day.
Come to NLSS in the evening between 4:30 and 8:00 pm with your student / family to check out:
- Chili and bannock made by our grade 10 foods class.
- Showcase of programming at NLSS in the cafeteria
- Student achievement note taking tool to assist students and parents in getting an update on early progress this semester based on the first 23 days of classes.
- Teachers available to meet and update on student progress so far this school year.
- Special education and guidance services at front office. Please note **IEP’s (Individual Education Plans) for semester 2 classes will be ready for parent consultations / input**
Please be aware that NLSS will not be mailing out early progress reports for semester 2. If you miss Parent/Student/Teacher Open House you can call the school to speak with teachers regarding student progress in their classes. Students who have an IEP will have a copy of their semester 2 plan mailed home if they do not attend P/T/S Open House.